7th Pay Commission Bihar Approved By Bihar Government | Calculate your payment.
- Patna: The Bihar government on Wednesday paved the way for providing benefits of the 7th Pay Commission to the state officials and pensioners by announcing the setting up of a fitment committee for the purpose.
- The decision was taken at a meeting of state Cabinet presided over by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar in Patna.
- The three-member fitment committee would be headed by retired bureaucrat and former state Chief Secretary GS Kang while Secretaries of Finance and Rural Works Department Rahul Singh and also Vinay Kumar respectively will be the members, Principal Secretary, Cabinet Coordination Department Brajesh Mehrotra told reporters.
- The committee would be asked to submit its report in three months, Mehrotra said.
- There are around 4.5 lakh employees under Bihar government and 3.5 lakh pensioners who will get the benefit of new pay scale.
- Ever since announcement of the 7th Pay Commission benefits for the central government employees, demand for similar benefits for the Bihar government have been coming.
- The state Cabinet at its meeting today approved 20 proposals of different departments.
- In another important decision, the Cabinet gave its nod to a proposal of the Home Department to enhance honorarium of SAP (State Auxiliary Police) personnel.
- While junior commissioned officer of SAP would get a monthly honorarium of Rs 20,700 now in place of Rs 18,000 earlier for jawans the hike would be Rs 17,250 from Rs 15,000, Mehrotra said.
- The cabinet also gave its nod to a proposal of state Civil Aviation Department to hire a new 7+2 seater helicopter on wet lease for five years at a cost of Rs 93,15,00,000.
Source: First Post
THE 7TH PAY TABLE :-
CLICK BELOW IMAGE TO CALCULATE YOUR PAY!
- Enter Your Current (6th CPC) Basic Pay (Band Pay + Grade Pay) and Select Your Pay Band with Grade Pay
- Select Your Present HRA% and Select your Transport Allowance.
- Select your city as per the recommendations of 7th CPC
- Click the ‘Calculate’ button to get your 7th CPC Revised Basic Pay, Matrix Level, Index Level.
- And Revised amount of HRA, Revised amount of Travelling Allowance.
- And the Total Revised Pay per month as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission.
TAG:- 7th cpc, calculator, 7th pay commission table, 7th pay calculator, 7th pay latest news.
7th pay bihar, bihar 7th pay commission, bihar 7th pay news, 7th pay announcement bihar.