Deepika Padukone at MTV Europe Music Awards
Daily Mail call look “Bollywood Blunder” : Deepika Padukone at MTV Europe Music Awards
- While the whole of India is on cloud 9 for Deepika Padukone’s first ever appearance at the MTV Europe Music Awards, a certain (virtual) self-proclaimed fashion pundit seems to be upset with her attire at the renowned event and chose to mark her down.
- Who is it? Of course it’s ‘Daily Mail’.
- So the scoop is ‘Daily Mail’ has featured Deepika Padukone in their list of ‘worst-dressed guest at the MTV EMAs’ and the whole nation is rightly fuming over it.
- Since Padukone presented the best video award to Canadian music sensation The Weeknd for Starboy ft. Daft Punk.
- Seen in a high slit trail skirt teamed with heavily embellished bodice and matching bomber jacket
- Also Deepika looked every bit a Queen and from fashion polices to top notch magazines
- Everyone has praised her for her bold choice.
- It is just ‘Daily Mail’ that has taken a dig at the Indian diva.
- Calling her a ‘Bollywood Blunder’, ‘Daily Mail’ wrote, “Indian actress Deepika Padukone may be stunning but her swamp green bralet and skirt combo did nothing for her sensational figure.”
- This is not the first time that ‘Daily Mail’ has gone horribly wrong with Deepika Padukone.
- The time Deepika had gone for dinner with tennis sensation Novak Djokovic
- And the tabloid had no clue about who she was with him.
- ‘Female companion’ and ‘leggy brunette’ were some of the phrases they had come up with to describe her.
- It is only after fans and media slammed them that ‘Daily Mail’ edited their copy and put her name in it.
THANKS FOR READING !
HELP TO IMPROVE US!
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS VIA COMMENTS!
Tags :deepika padukone, mtv europe music awards,Deepika Padukone dress,Deepika Padukone dress in music award,Deepika Padukone controversy,Daily Mail,Deepika Padukone dress in mtv music award