Ditya Bhande wins ‘Super Dancer’
- Mumbai-based Ditya Bhande was announced the winner of popular children dance reality show “Super Dancer” on Saturday.
- Furthermore, Ditya, 9, hails from Nallasopara and is trained in hip hop style dance form. Apart from the “Super Dancer” trophy, she took home a cash prize of Rs 15 lakh.
- “This is the best moment of my life. I am really happy and excited to bag the prestigious title of nation’s first ‘Super Dancer’. With the mentoring of my choreographer Ruel and the encouragement received from everyone, I am thankful to ‘Super Dancer‘,” Ditya said in a statement.
- While In the grand finale of the Sony Entertainment Television show, Ditya was competing with Masoom, Deepali, Yogesh and Laxman.
- Since The finale witnessed some power-packed performances by the three judges — actress Shilpa Shetty, ace choreographer Geeta Kapoor and filmmaker Anurag Basu
- Furthermore, “For almost three months now, these talented kids have put their heart and soul in the performances. We have developed a bond with them and I am going to miss all this excitement after tonight,” Shilpa said.
- The finale also featured Bollywood actors Shradha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor, who came on the show to promote their film “Ok Jaanu”.
- “It was a tough competition amongst the top 5 finalists as each one of them was equally deserving. I am very happy that Ditya won the title of India’s best ‘Super Dancer’. She is a bright kid with a lot of unexplored potential,” Geeta said.
THANKS FOR READING !!
Tags : Super dancer winner,Super dancer,Who is the winner of super dancer,super dancer winner 2016 name,Ditya Bhande,Ditya Bhande super dancer,super dancer final winnner