Doctor strange Scientific Explanation of Marvel Cinematic Universe Video.
- Ever wonder how the fantastic elements of the Marvel Cinematic Universe could actual work? That’s the theme behind “The Science of the Marvel Cinematic Universe ,” a special event put on by the Science and Entertainment Exchange, Marvel Studios, and The Great Company.
- The event featured costumes and props from Doctor Strange and other films in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as well as guest lectures by scientists who served as advisers on some of Marvel Studios’ movies.
- “Marvel is science fiction in a lot of ways,” says Marvel Studios producer Stephen Broussard.
- “It’s always helped to have one foot in the fantastical and all the exciting things that can’t really happen in the world, and one foot in real science.”
- “There are sort of two angles of attack that you can get into when you, as a creative or a writer, are working with consulting scientists,” explains Doctor Strange writer Jon Spaihts.
- “One is the blue sky period, where you’re not sure what your story is yet and you just want to look for interesting gaps out of which mysteries might emerge.”
- “What I loved in my experiences with the Exchange is that they really open the minds of the writers in way that makes them say, ‘Oh this a possibility,” like Swarm Theory, or Chaos Theory, and vice versa, and just seeing the creative people rub off on the scientists too,” says writer and actress Felicia Day.
The science behind the magical Doctor Strange.
Doctor strange Scientific Explanation.
TAG:-dr strange, scientific reason behind, science behind Doctor Strange.
Science behind marvel comics,science behind marvel super heroes.