Most Expensive Cars in India
- Indian market has shown tremendous growth in the last couple of years not just in the volume segment
- But also in the luxury segment with notable luxury brands foraying in domestic market.
- In fact there has been a substantial rise in demand for luxury cars and we bring you the ten most expensive cars available in India.
1. Mercedes-Benz S 600 Guard
- The armoured version of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, ‘S 600 Guard’ is certified for the highest ballistics protection class right now, called VR9.
- Claimed to be the ‘safest car on earth‘, this car is powered by a V12 petrol engine that generates 530bhp and 830Nm of torque; it is mated to the 7G-TRONIC automatic transmission.
- The Mercedes-Benz S 600 Guard’s prices start at 8.9 crore.
2. Rolls-Royce Phantom
- This epitome of British motoring houses a twin-turbo 6.6-litre V12 under the hood.
- With an 8-speed automatic for a gearbox, it puts out 453bhp and 720Nm of maximum torque.
- It goes from 0 – 100Km/h in 5.9 seconds on its way to a top-speed of 240Km/h.
- The Rolls-Royce Phantom’s price in India starts at Rs 8 crore.
3. Bentley Mulsanne
- With a starting price of ₹ 5.5 crore (ex-showroom), Mulsanne is Bentley’s most expensive offering in India.
- It gets a 6.75-litre twin-turbocharged V8 motor that puts out 505bhp and a massive 1020Nm of maximum torque.
- Paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission, it accelerates from standstill to 100Km/h in 5.3 seconds and offers a top-speed of 296Km/h.
4. Lamborghini Aventador
- This raging bull with a starting price of ₹ 5.20 crore gets a V12 motor that develops 690 horses along with 690Nm of peak torque.
- The Lamborghini Aventador gets a 7-speed automatic, an acceleration (0-100Km/h) figure of 3 seconds, and a top-speed of 350Km/h.
5. Rolls-Royce Wraith
- The other Rolls-Royce in the list of most expensive cars on sale in India – the Wraith gets a starting price of ₹ 4.6 crore.
- The coupe also gets a 6.6-litre V12 albeit with better output – it offers 624bhp and 800Nm of torque.
- It goes from naught to 100Km/h in 4.6 seconds and offers a governed top-speed of 250Km/h
6. Aston Martin Vanquish
- Another British offering – the grand tourer houses a 6.0-litre V12 engine that produces 565bhp and 620Nm of peak torque.
- The Aston Martin Vanquish goes from 0-100Km/h in 4.2 seconds and gets a top-speed of 295Km/h.
- It is priced at ₹ 3.8 crore in India.
7. Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari recently launched replacement of its iconic 458 Italia in India called the 488 GTB priced at a whopping 3.8 crore.
- With striking similarity to the model is replaces, 488 GTB gets a 3.9 litre turbocharged V8 engine putting out massive power of 670bhp along with 760Nm.
- The car propels to 100 km/h in lighting fast 3 seconds and top speed on offer is 330kmph.
8. Bentley Bentayga
- Priced at 3.8 crore, Bentley Bentayga, the first SUV from the luxury automaker, is the world’s most powerful, fastest and expensive SUV.
- Deriving power from the twin-turbocharged 6.0 litre, W12 engine, the SUV accelerates to 100km/h from rest in just 4.1 seconds and its top speed is rated at 301km/h.
9. Ferrari California T
- Yet another pricey supercar from the Italian luxury giant, Ferrari California T made its way into Indian market last year priced at 3.45 crore.
- Powered by the mighty 3.8 litres, V8 twin-turbo engine, the supercar sprints to 100km/h from zilch in 3.6 seconds.
10. Lamborghini Huracan
- Lamborhini Huracan’s price in India starts at a neat 3.43 crore and it gets the same engine as the Gallardo – a 5.2-litre, naturally-aspirated V10 engine which produces 610bhp.
- This supercar can sprint from 0-100Km/h in just 3.2 seconds, before topping out at 325Km/h.
THANKS FOR READING !!
Tags : Most Expensive Cars in India 2016,Most Expensive Cars in India 2017,Expensive Cars in India,Top 10 Cars in India, Best Cars in India,10 most expensive cars,10 most expensive cars in india
(Source : AutoNDTV)