Google New York City Shop
A trip to Google New York City Shop
- Google’s pop-up shop opened today in New York City, and it’s a swanky space in the heart of SoHo for people to check out the Pixel, Google Home, and Daydream VR for themselves.
- Since, The shop doesn’t actually have any products for sale
- While the New York pop-up shop will be open through the end of this year, it’s a temporary shop
- Although — you’ll have to do that online or at Verizon and Best Buy retail stores.
- The space showcases different products in different corners, with an IKEA-esque living room and kitchen setup where people can test out Google Home’s features in a setting that looks like a home.
- Furthermore, “We want people to come in and experience the products.” said by Google spokesperson
- There’s also a Daydream VR area where you can sit on swivel low-poly rock chairs and try on the VR headsets
- And a cool lighting installation where you can get your photo taken with a Pixel phone, which is meant to demonstrate the Pixel’s low-lighting photography capabilities.
- Also the Made By Google pop-up shop is open Monday–Sunday from 10AM to 8PM.
Google’s pop-up shop address : 96 Spring Street New York.
THANKS FOR READING !
HELP TO IMPROVE US!
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS VIA COMMENTS!
Tags : Google, New York City Shop,google shop,Google NYC Pop up Shop,Google NYC Shop,Google Temporary shop,open google store,googleshop,Google pop-up shop address,google pop up shop photo,google shop photo