IRCTC Rail Connect App
- The Railway Ministry on Tuesday unveiled a new ticketing App, IRCTC Rail Connect, in a bid to facilitate faster and easier booking of train tickets.
- The new mobile-based application will replace the old existing IRCTC connect app.
- The new App will be equipped with the latest technology.
- If reports are to be believed, booking of tatkal tickets, ladies quota, current reservation and premium tatkal quota booking can also be made with the help of this App.
- With the help of this App, travellers will be able to search and book train tickets.
- The travellers can make the payments for the tickets through e-wallets such as Paytm and Mobikwik.
- The government, time and again, has been promoting the usage of Paytm in a bid to build up a cashless Indian economy.
- The App will also ease out the process of checking existing reservations or cancel them for the passengers.
- As per the IRCTC press release, the travellers will also be updated with the upcoming journey alerts in the new application.
- Reportedly, the app will also be linked to cab aggregators such as Uber and Ola so as to help the passengers in booking cabs as well.
Download IRCTC Rail Connect App :
Video : How to use IRCTC Rail Connect App :
What’s new in IRCTC Rail Connect App
The new app, which has already been downloaded more than 1 lakh times for Android alone, since its launch, has the following features:
- 24/7 service with no time-based checks.
- Synchronisation of mobile app with NGET for ticket booking.
- Simple and easy user interface
- Supports general, ladies, tatkal & premium tatkal quota booking.
- Facility of
- Cancellation and filing of TDR for tickets booked through website.
- Current booking
- Boarding point change
- PNR enquiry
- Tatkal booking provided in a controlled manner
- Advanced security features of self-assigned PIN to login without entering username and password on each login.
- New User registration and activation from App directly.
- Integrated with IRCTC e-wallet for faster and hassle-free transactions.
- Users can view and cancel old mobile app tickets also.
The new app has also been linked to 40 banks so customers can pay for tickets from these accounts.
THANKS FOR READING !!
Tags : Download IRCTC Rail Connect app,IRCTC Rail Connect,IRCTC Rail Connect App video,IRCTC Rail Connect,IRCTC Rail Connect App android,IRCTC Rail Connect App ios,IRCTC Rail Connect App features