PM Modi Visits Vietnam and China for G 20 Summit
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi Visit Description –
- PM Modi landed in Vietnam late last evening in the first visit by an Indian premier in 15 years.
- Narendra Modi on Friday go for two-nation tour starting with visit to Vietnamese capital Hanoi on September 2-3.
- India and Vietnam will sign more than 10 agreements in sectors like defence, health and space.
- The Prime Minister will also meet Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang.
- Prime Minister Phuc will host PM Modi at a banquet lunch after the talks.
- Indian businessmen in Vietnam said they hope PM Modi’s visit will strengthen trade ties between the two countries.
- PM Modi leaves on Saturday evening for the Chinese city of Hangzhou, where the G20 summit is being held.
- On Sunday, PM Modi will meet Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the summit.
- PM Modi had urged China to make a “fair and objective” assessment of India’s application for membership to the 48-nation Nuclear Suppliers Group.
- On September 5, PM Modi will meet US President Barack Obama on Monday.
- PM Modi will also hold bilateral meetings with the premiers of Australia, Saudi Arabia and Argentina.
- He will meet UK Prime Minister Theresa May for the first time since she took charge in July.
- Before the G 20 summit begins on Sunday, PM Modi will attend a meeting of the BRICS nations – Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa.
- PM Modi returns to India on September 5.
THANKS FOR READING!
HELP TO IMPROVE US!
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS VIA COMMENTS !