Pokemon GO: Brings back battery saver, tracker feature.
Pokemon GO’s latest update is now out, and it brings back the battery save mode, and a new tracker feature.It is still in testing.The update been rolled out to Android and iOS. According to the iTunes update, version 1.3.0 brings some features which might be pretty useful and fixes issues caused by the previous update.
- users had complained the game had gotten harder after the last update.
- Niantic Labs also says they are currently testing a variation of the “Nearby Pokémon” feature with a section of users.
- A user need to hold the phone upside down while playing the game.
- Trainers can now change their nickname one time.
Other features in the update:-
- It adds a dialog to remind Pokémon Trainers, not to play the game while traveling at a certain period and Trainers need to confirm they are not driving in order to continue playing.
- In many countries, Pokémon GO warnings have been issued, asking players ‘Not to Pokémon and Drive.”
About Pokemon GO:-
- The update also fixes a bug which stopped Nice, Great, and Excellent Poké Ball throws from awarding the experience bonuses.
- It also fixes achievements showing incorrect Medal icons.
- As well as adds visuals of Team leaders – Candela, Blanche and Spark.
- Pokémon GO was recently launched in 15 countries across Asia and Oceania, including Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, among others. However, the game has still not reached India stores.
- Even though many players have already started playing the game thanks to App Stores from other countries, APK files on Android.
- The app has already crossed over 100 million installs on Android and iOS combined within a month of launch