Rampantula Venkatesh Rajesh SBI employee death after collapsing in bank in nagpur .
- Nagpur: In a rush of affairs following demonetization of Rs 500 and Rs 1000, a bank employee of Gandhi Nagar branch of State Bank India in Nagpur dies of heart attack on Friday, taking the nationwide toll due to various reasons related to demonetization to 56.
- Rampantula Venkatesh Rajesh, 51 was busy doing cash works in the bank when he suffered a cardiac arrest.
- He was an ex-serviceman working as the customer service assistant at Gandhi Nagar, branch of State Bank of India.
- His fellow colleagues claimed that he had complained of chest pain to his wife.
- His wife had advised him to visit a doctor.
- However, with so much pressure in the Bank, he chose to attend to his duties.
- Between 11: 30 to 11:45 am, the deceased R V Rajesh started sweating profusely and soon collapsed.
- While some employees tried to revive him by giving water etc.
- But suspecting something serious, his colleagues rushed him to nearby Wockhardt Hospital situated hit opposite to the branch where the attending doctors tried hard to revive him.
- However he was declared dead after all efforts failed.
Rampantula Venkatesh Rajesh SBI employee dies after collapsing in bank.
- This is 56th death reported so far in the aftermath of demonetization.
- Many people are still at the receiving end standing in long queues and facing tough time to get their money deposited or changed.
- On the other hand bank staff too are said to be getting stressed due to work overload.
- Many such deaths have been reported where bank employees have died in various parts of the country.
- While speaking to media personnel Branch Head Nausadkar said that the deceased cashier R V Rajesh was a good, hardworking and sincere worker.
- However, he denied that there is pressure on the bank employees.
- He claimed that there are systems laid out and if followed it would not be necessarily a pressure for the bank staff. Fellow worker Kamal Rangwani advised citizens not to create more pressure on the bank employees.
- In rural Pune, a bank peon, Tukaram Tanpure, 53, died of a massive heart attack.
- His colleagues said he, like everyone else, was stressed handling large crowds and working 12 hours a day.
- In Bhopal, a State Bank of India cashier died of heart attack. Bank employees have been putting in extra hours and handling large queues.
THANKS FOR READING !
HELP TO IMPROVE US!
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS VIA COMMENTS!
TAG:- Rampantula Venkatesh Rajesh, Rampantula, Venkatesh Rajesh, SBI employee death, Venkatesh Rajesh death, nagpur, SBI employee death nagpur, demonetisation, demonetization, sbi bank death nagpur, sbi bank death, Gandhi Nagar branch, customer service assistant, Wockhardt Hospital, Wockhardt Hospital nagpur,